- I lost my cell phone here.
- Breton ate a piece of deer hide in this field which cost us $800 in vet bills.
- Bentley was drawn out of the field by construction workers, shingling a roof, who threw scraps at him from the roof to get him off of their site. He might have left sooner, except for an uneatten taco he found and devoured under their work truck.
- Clipper ate the rabbit poop trails which kept her in the field, rather than jumping into the van when it was time to leave.
- Bentley and Breton were introduced to Clipper here, on a dark Friday evening with the van's high beams providing light for them to run.
- We've been alerted to leave, late at dusk, by yips and howls of Coyotes nearby.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Every winter since we adopted Bentley, we have found different parks or fields for him to run his heart out in. These are pictures from the field that we visit this winter along with a summarized list of the adventures it has brought us (so far).