Monday, June 9, 2008

Dinner at Gill and Roh's


Dear Indy, Bracken, Gill and Roh,

Hiya! It’s me, Breton. I just wanted to thank-you for having me and my human’s over for dinner last night and for welcoming me into your home. I regret not meeting you Bracken, but that’s okay as I am still in that “ready, set, go” stage and I probably would have tried to chase you around your house. Indy, thank you for trying to make friends with me, and I’m sorry for wuffing at you, I was just real excited to meet you. I sure appreciated the experience of getting to know you and thanks so much for accommodating my visit and especially for hanging out in the bedroom when my human asked your human’s to hide you. Your house is so cool, and so much bigger than mine, with lots of different smells to explore. I probably wouldn’t have been quite as inquisitive if I had been tired. My human was supposed to exercise me before we came over, but she didn’t want to risk us getting caught in a down pour, so we didn’t make it to the park. Don’t worry though, she told me on the way home that that won’t happen again (I sure was happy to hear that) and likely I’ll sleep most of the next visit if I can come over again.

Do you want to hear something funny? When we left your house, Bentley and I got to go to the park and we sure ran hard. I guess we really did have a lot of energy to burn. Wouldn’t you know, after avoiding down pours at the park all day yesterday, when we arrived last night the skies opened up and we all got wet! Ha ha, silly humans. Bentley and I didn’t mind, but our humans sure were funny ‘cause they got all wet and dirty! We got to have a nice warm relaxing bath when we got home and when I went to bed, I dreamt about all of the fun I had at your place.

Thank-you for having me over and helping me to become a well socialized and well behaved doggy. My human’s are especially grateful. Thank-you Gill, Roh, Indy and Bracken.


Your Friend’s,

Breton, Greg & Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment