Monday, June 15, 2009

Pool Time

Oh, hi there! Yesterday I was hanging out in my wading pool. I was skeptical in the beginning of exactly what Mom wanted me to do with this pool thing. It wasn't like it was a pond or the river at the park, you know, something to swim after sticks in. This was just a small, cold little body of water that barely went over my elbows. I watched my brother go in and dig around in it, splashing the water all about. When he got out, I decided to test one paw and then two and then I found myself standing in it. I enjoyed dunking my face in it, but basically I discovered it was just a great thing to stand in.





Bentley, chillin' and supervising (but mostly chillin').

I think he felt the pool was too small for the two of us. More pool for me.

Ah, Mom! She caught me coming up for air here.

No comments:

Post a Comment