Saturday, July 10, 2010

Clip's First Camping Experience

We went camping last weekend.  It was my first time, and although it was a short trip, I had a great time!  Bentley and Breton seemed familiar with lounging in dirt.  I wasn't familiar with that, but I sure was comfortable with it!  I got free range of our campsite, while the other two were tied to trees. The one whole day we were there, we spent at the river, swimming after tennis balls.  It was great!  Mom and Dad rode their bikes to the river with Bentley and Breton each attached to a bike, and I trotted along after them, right through the campground.  I guess it was a small enough place that Mom and Dad felt comfortable letting me just tag along like that.  After a day of running, swimming and hiking, I was beat.  I climbed up into the trailer at bedtime, hopped up onto my bed, and didn't move until 9am the next morning.  Bentley and Breton zonked out beside me.  I think that was one of the best days of my life.  I hear we are going to B.C. soon, and spending lots of days camping.  I can't even imagine how much fun I am going to have there.


No comments:

Post a Comment