Saturday, October 11, 2008

Breton is 8 Months Old Today!





Hi there! It's me, Breton. My human got me up this morning and before I knew it was having me sit-stay and down-stay all over the living room while flashing that thing at me that she puts in front of her face. It's a good thing she had cookies to keep me focused cause other wise, that mean looking kitty sure looked like a good chew toy. My other human picked me up and weighed me on the scale and both humans were laughing because now I "weigh" only two pounds less than my foster brother, Bentley. Here's an update about this month:
  • I weigh 48 pounds!
  • They call me a chew monger cause I'm growing more teeth at the back of my mouth. My bone is so soothing.
  • My working vest has been adjusted twice to fit me. Don't you just hate it when your vest straps are riding up your chest?

Today is a party cause I get to go back to the Hank's for vacation! I'm so excited to see them. Mom and Dad are excited too, but I'm not sure why. Anyway, catch you later!

- Breton (tail wags and wiggles)

No comments:

Post a Comment