Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Are Breton and her Sister, Sydney, Communicating Telepathically?

I was aghast a few weeks ago when I read about Sydney counter cruising and stealing her human's dinner; "three" out of their four uncooked filet minot steaks! We had a repeat of Phew Puppy, a blog posting from July, where Breton ate her poo and puked it up all over our cream colored carpet in the wee hours of the morning, on the same night that Syndey ate poor Debbie and Don's dinner. The difference between our July incident and the December incident, was that poor Greg had to go outside into the freezing cold night this time to find the shop vac. in the garage. We had a rough night too.

I just read the newest blog posting about Miss Sydney. Today, she took poor Debbie's glasses and put a hole through the lens of her $300 glasses! The good news was, Sydney proved herself by giving them back when Debbie gave the command GIVE and, Sydney didn`t eat any of the glass from the lens either. Well Breton got up to some antics today too. I was wrapping gifts on the kitchen table and when my back was turned, Miss Breton put her little paws up on to the kitchen island and took the blade end of a paring knife into her soft mouth. I heard her when her paws touched back down on the floor, and when I turned around she looked at me with one foot headed towards the kitchen exit. Me, in my sweetest puppy voice too, said GIVE and thank goodness, with a tail wag, she too dropped the knife like Syndey gave back Debbie's glasses. Fortunately she didn't hurt herself and I'm not stuck with a bill for a new pair of glasses.

It seems like these two girls are in sync with each other's antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment