Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fire Station Visit with My Brother Rigger's Human, Andrew





Hiya, it's me, Breton! I'm helping my human with this posting cause she has been real busy this month. We've been shopping a lot, had lots of visitors and been to more restaurants than I could ever imagine. When she's busy, that means I'm busy too. I got to go for a weekend at the Hank's for a mini-vacation because my human turned thirty, what ever that means. All I know is that when I came back, there were a lot of new human smells in my house, flower smells in the kitchen and a bouquet of balloons in the corner of my living room. I was happy to party at the Hank's while she partied at home. The day we went to the fire station was her birthday and she said she will never forget where she was on her 30th birthday. It was pretty cool! Rigger's human, Andrew, is a firefighter and we got to go to his station to smell the trucks, fire suits, oxygen tanks/ventilators and equipment. We also got to hear a fire truck siren up close (a call came while we were there) and it was loud, but I just sat and watched. Andrew is a good guy for taking the time to help us from being scared of firemen later in our lives. It's also reassuring to know that his station has an oxygen ventilator for my kind too, so I hope if I ever need that kind of help, Andrew will get the call. Maybe other fire stations around Edmonton and the country will have doggy ventilators soon too. Thanks Andrew! Woof, woof, tail wags and wiggles,
Breton

No comments:

Post a Comment