Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Breton is 13-Months Old Today!



Rigger (front), Clipper (middle), Breton

Clipper and Breton, sisters, chillin' out while I work with
the adult dogs. Can you tell who is who?

Clipper (front), Breton

Breton has had a busy month!
I have been helping at the office twice a week by working with and looking after the adult dogs and when I'm there, so is Miss Breton. She has done well fitting into the routine, and looks forward to her time there by heading to our door early in the morning on the days that we don't go to the office. Breton has been sleeping a bit more often and soundly this month and I am sure it has to do with her latest growth spurt. All of the girls in her litter are so similar that it is difficult to tell them apart. Up until now they have all been very close in size but when I see Breton with her sister, Clipper, Clipper seems so dainty to me beside Breton. Rigger, officially graduated into the adult program this month; the first from Breton's litter to move on.
I am feeling the motions of change within our Nova Scotia litter beginning to accelerate again. The last time it felt like there was a lot of change happening to them, it was when they were babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment