Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Bentley Boy!



Bentley is Three!

This year we noticed a big difference in Bentley's ability to chill. He is very content to lay on his back and receive belly rubs (his favorite), sit at the front window and keep an eye on the neighbourhood or snooze on the couch. This year, he did destroy one Blackberry, chew one cell phone and disfigure a T.V. remote control but that was it for the year (I think). Our walks no longer feel like I am trying to keep up with him and I feel like we are walking together now. It has taken thirty four months of daily walks to reach this point, but well worth the gift of the bond it has created and the wealth of lessons he has taught me along the way. He is a special dog and I love my Bentley Boy very much! Happy Birthday Bentley!

No comments:

Post a Comment