Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Breton is 9 Months old Today!




This month Breton was a busy girl!
  • She went on vacation to the Hank's for 12-nights
  • She participated in a Rodeo
  • She attended the 2008 graduation ceremony and gala for this year's "Dogs with Wings" graduates
  • She went with me to my niece's horse riding lesson and she got to sit by the horse while he was groomed and had his riding equipment put on.
  • She got to play in the first snowfall of the season

We continue to practice her on and off-leash walking, her recall and stay command. She is getting good at the command "leave it" and this makes going to the grocery store easier. She hasn't gone up the escalator yet, but we keep trying very gently. She enjoys walking right up to it but isn't quite confident enough yet to put her paw on it. I think it's coming though. Maybe next month I can report that she can do escalators now. She came with me to my night class last week and was quiet and slept most of the time - good dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment